▪ Once you sign-in, you can leave the shop. However, please note that you must return by the time your name is called, otherwise you will lose your spot and you will need to sign-in again.
▪ We require all customers to pay for your services prior to or at the time of your appointment.
▪ The HairMogul has a revolutionary technique that requires a minimum of two packs of hair. Your The HairMogul will incur additional fees if you use more than two packs of hair, single tracking, splitting tracks and re-using hair. Your stylist will inform you of any extra charges.
▪ If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied with a parent or legal guardian to approve your service.
▪ No children or men allowed unless being serviced.
▪ You will need to leave a deposit of $20 when you are braided and you want to leave the shop.
▪ Clients with health issues should not be left without supervision. You need to notify our staff of any medical conditions that can affect your service.
▪ We are not responsible for hair loss due to a weave or quick weave taken out and removed outside of The HairMogul. We recommend that you have this service done professionally at our shop.
▪ The HairMogul is not responsible for sensitive scalp, tenderness, abrasions or sores due to braids, weaving process or chemical services. Tightness, discomfort, burning sensation or sever pain is uncommon and could result in balk spots and hair loss and you must return to The HairMogul immediately for removal.
▪ Inappropriate language or behavior is prohibited
▪ No pets allowed.
▪ Customers who are not willing to sign and accept our Salon policies will not be serviced. The HairMogul reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply.